Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Chapter 20 Partial Translation


This translation is for satisfying curiosities only. It is absolutely *not* to be used for scanaltions.

Page 1:
I’m sorry Daisy, it’s my fault, I’m so sorry
Page 2:
Teru’s friend: Teru!! What happened? No way! Kurosaki-san….what the…?!
Page 3:
Teru: It’s no good he’s too heavy to move, call an ambulance to come now….Should we get Riko-sensei?
Teru’s large guy friend: Teru what about you? Are you alright?
Teru: I’m calm and okay. Kurosaki got hurt protecting me. Sorry, I’ll explain later. Please hurry…
Teru’s large guy friend: Y-yeah. I understand.
Teru’s phone rings. A mail?
Page 4:
Teru: W-who is it from? At a time like this—
Taunting mail from fake daisy
Teru: Whatever…I have to hurry and call the ambulance…
Teru’s friend: W-wait Teru! I’ll call, your face is too pale!
Teru: …………I’m okay……………….. (phone ringing ambulance)……………I’m okay………………..
Page 5: “It’s your fault…seeing as how you dragged him into this”
“I’m so sorry Daisy….I’m so sorry”
Page 6:
Chairman: Excuse me…is it okay to go in yet?
Nurse: He is being examined now. I’m sorry you will have to wait here.
Page 7
Master: Riko!
Riko: Master! You came? Didn’t call, by some chance’s time to notify..
Master: You said a million to one odds. Don’t say such ominous things. And? Is Tasuku okay?
Chairman: Masuda, enough with the shouting, making such noise won’t help anything getting flustered like that
Master: What’s with this crap! Your main point is?!
Riko: W-wait a sec! Stop it! In this situation this isn’t…
Page 8
Master don’t get so emotional! Chairman you too! Stop saying things to get on each others nerves!
Teru thinking: …I’m sorry…all of this is happening because of me. I easily fell into such a trap like an idiot. It’s my fault everyone is being put through this. Even Kiyoshi was used like this
Page 9
I’m sorry…because of me you were unnecessarily injured…getting hurt like that to protect me…I’m sorry for being such a nuisance…I’m sor-
Page10
“Teru, what’s the matter?” “You’re acting strange, you know.”
SFX: Klonk!
Riko: Te-Teru-chan…what’s wrong!? I know you’re worried but to go that far….
Page 11:
That was out of line, I am sorry to disturb you (?) She’s speaking really weird…I don’t know if I want to try to understand it. :p
Riko: Ah..yeah..um…
Nurse: Excuse me, you may enter Kurosaki-san’s room now. I will explain his condition if you’ll follow me this way.
Teru: (thinking) Kurosaki---
Nurse: Due to the blow he received a cranial contusion
Page 12
Doctor - Because of these dangers he’ll need to be observed for safety. He has a concussion which can have severe symptoms. Fortunately he did not take a direct hit. I stitched up the wound, but it wasn’t that big. He’ll have to be reexamined when he gain consciousness. For right now there is no immediate danger.
Page 13
Doctor: He should be able to leave hospital soon, but will require rest. He might also have some confusion or short term memory loss
Riko: I see…Understood.
Doctor: Keep an eye on him and if he wakes up ring the nurse. And please, keep quite inside of the hospital.
Riko: Yes, I’m sorry
Teru: (thinking) It’s no good. As I thought it’s no good.
Page 14
Teru: (thinking) and this special person…
Chairman: Teru-chan
Teru: Eh…ah w-what y-yes?
Chairman: I apologize for acting like that while I was so anxious, but I want to ask something. Do you have any idea who the criminal was that did this?
Teru: ……eh……
Chairman: Even just a little hint would be good. Who let you know where to go when..
Master: Oi, Andou
Page 15
Master: Stop saying those things right now, you also need to quiet down, understand what is inappropriate before opening your trap
(They bicker some more before Riko breaks it up – I don’t feel like translating it now :) )
Page 16
Riko: Chairman too, you cool it too. You’ve got a responsibility, I get it. But to be in a hurry right now is too much! For your information, it’s not my tenderness for me not to beat you but a punishment to not beat!
Chairman: I see…I’m very sorry…
Riko yells more about the bickering in a hospital
Kurosaki: A….? What the… ouch….
Teru: Ku-Kurosaki…everyone! Kurosaki’s waking up!
Page 17:
Kurosaki: Eh…? What is this place?
Riko: Hey don’t move yet!! Can you remember anything?
Kurosaki: A…? Hmm…let’s see what happened…
Riko: Okay, relax…can you say your name and age?
Kurosaki: Eh? Say them? Kurosaki Tasuku…and…24 years old…?
Riko: What’s the year, month, and date?
Kurosaki: Ah…Let’s see..200X, October, and it’s the Xth. (the X’s are there in Japanese :p )
Riko: What is the name of the beautiful woman you are speaking to now?
Kurosaki: old hag Onizuka Riko
Riko: And what would be this unequaled beauty Riko-sama’s age?
Kurosaki: Thirt—
Kurosaki: …no..uh..that’s weird, I suddenly can’t remember, how odd
Riko: Yep (heart) thanks goodness, it appears everything is normal
Kurosaki: ……………… aa, that’s right

2 comments:

Marina said...

When are you going to do the rest? =) Love your translations, looking forward to more!

Unknown said...

:) I just found your website ! Your translation is great ! I am going to read all your dengeki daisy translations :). Thank you very much !

Post a Comment