Sunday, April 4, 2010

Chapter 34 Translation


Page 19:
T: Onii-chan didn’t die because he was sick? Daisy ‘killed’ him? That’s obviously nonsense! Why would Daisy do such a terrible thing?
A: Hm? Ah, that’s right. I get it. Killed isn’t quite the right word I guess…How about, “It was Daisy’s fault your brother passed away.” It’s more specific if I say it that way, right?
Daisy created this bad thing that started a lot of trouble. Your brother was dragged into this. It used up all his strength. It killed him.


Page 31-34
Teru, I’m sorry. You said it was me who killed your precious nii-san. That is the truth. I believe it can never be forgiven.
T: Kurosaki!! Kurosaki!!!! Please answer your phone!!!
I’ve hurt you. I will disappear. I am a coward.
T: That mail was a lie! It wasn’t from me! You know that, right?! Don’t leave!!!
Please, hate me.
T: Move this ferris wheel faster! Faster!!! Daisy’s leaving!! Hurry!!! Don’t leave, Daisy! Don’t leave!!! Don’t… (Akira uses a stun-gun on Teru)
For pretending to not know my true identity – thank you.
A: ..what the heck…all that for Daisy…
For always standing beside me smiling – thank you.
For accepting my uncute mean temper – thank you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

who is akira???

Anonymous said...

Kurosaki mentions back in chapter 21 (the one where he gives her the daisy necklace) that he realized that Teru knew he was Daisy. He tells Riko that he pretended not that he didn't know that Teru found out because he saw how upset she had been after the discovery (chapter 14) and how desperate she had been trying to make it appear as though she didn't know.

Post a Comment