Sunday, April 4, 2010

Chapter 26 (very partial)


Page 32 is basically a monologue of Teru thinking in her head. These are all direct Teru thoughts:

She says she doesn't remember very much about 'that time' which I assume is the time from just a few minutes ago? (Sorry, its late, I could be wrong)

I see Master.

He is saying "Arai is alright."

I'm relieved. I closed my eyes it feels like.

I can hear a heart beating fast. It's not mine.

I'm warm and sleepy.

She says something like she feels someone's cheek on her head or something (didn't bother too much with this because it confused me).

Page 33:

Teru: ...rigato....daisuki .....Daisy.... (She's saying thank you, but not saying the full word - (rigato instead of arigatou) I think just to emphasize she's kind of out of it. Daisuki is basically 'I love you'

(Teru thinking again)

I feel like I said something but I don't remember.

1 comment:

♥♥♥♥♥♥moa♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ said...

HOLY SHIET. IS THAT A REAL PICTURE OF TERU AND DAISY! IM IN LOVE BABY. HAHHAHHA.

Post a Comment